Silver Jewellery Care Guide
To keep your jewellery’s brilliance, learn what to avoid and how to care for silver jewellery with the care instructions below:
- Never shower or swim while wearing your jewellery. Chlorine and body washes can be highly damaging.
- Always remove your jewellery before applying perfumes, makeups and hair sprays.
- Remove your jewellery when cooking, cleaning or sleeping.
- When storing your jewellery, ensure it is kept away from sunlight, humidity and damp.
- Store your jewellery in separate boxes or wrapped in tissue paper to prevent scratches.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
Cleaning Silver Jewellery
- Wash your jewellery in a mild mixture of lukewarm water and soap; ensure it is completely dry with a lint-free cloth before storing.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.